- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
37,506 notes ← reblog
the scariest thing about the Hunger Games films is when Caesar Flickerman legitimately makes you smile because he is the one that turns this twisted fight to the death into mindless entertainment for the masses and in that moment you realize that just for a second it worked on you.
91,161 notes ← reblog
im getting a haircut today
strand #1043 its getting longer than the rest
89,949 notes ← reblog